It's March again, oh no.

 Let's give this blogging thing another shot, shall we? I was thinking that about once a week we could do a writing prompt! Fridays, let's go for. Today is just a "hey, look, my blog is alive again, mom" post. Consistency is going to be what we aim for- so let's see how long I can keep this going!

Over the last year I've toiled over stories, creating, drawing, anything I can. Then of course, there's the personal stuff. There's been a great deal of heartache in the year of 2020/21 but we're here, stronger than ever. At least, that's what I say to get through the day! Sometimes you have to fake it until you make it.

In other news, I opened a store on etsy. It's for delicious gourmet coloring pages, check it out if you enjoy coloring.

Here are a few samples:












How has everyone's year been? Tell me the bad. Then tell me the good and we can celebrate that together. Life is too short to sit on the bad.

For now, I'll leave you with a poem. I rarely do poetry but I felt inspired.

Cut the flesh
Rip into it, an every hungry maw
Take what you desire
Flesh scars. Time.
Cut the flesh
Eager hands taking
There's plenty here. The wounds have healed.
Take only what you need
Scars upon scars
Slice my flesh
Greedy, grasping, desperate
Leech
Fake
Thief
There are so
                    many
                             scars
Blind devourer there is no more meat for you
Only scars


Comments