Commissions are Open!

 Many of you know that along with being a writer I am also an artist! I have been online over the years under various names (legolasofthewood, khadrimx, amoxiecillin, firexfrenzy) and posting art since my teenage years. 

Today is mostly some self promotion! I want to say a word on that before I do it. We are in an age where self promotion feels very selfish, but it's really not. You should feel good about what you do. If someone wants to engage with that too, that's great. It doesn't mean they have to or you are owed some semblance of interest. But if someone wants a piece of your art, writing, or whatever media you work in, then you should be paid for it. There's nothing selfish about receiving something in exchange for your time, energy, and creativity! I often wonder if I promote too much these days- but the truth is that if you don't promote yourself then who is going to? You have to stand up for you! 

So promote yourselves, honeys, and be proud of what you've done and what you have yet to do!

I run an Etsy shop filled with coloring pages. I've mentioned it before but it's growing and flourishing so I'll mention it again. You can check it out here! Ever the lover of detail, I often don't color so I figured why not post my lineart for all to give it a shot? On DeviantArt I have very often had my lineart colored and shown to me. I think it's fair that I make a little off of it! 

Now commissions. Why don't I offer them on Etsy? Well, let me tell you child. Etsy has a very weird relationship with shipping and I'm not a big fan of it. I'd rather work it out as individuals! So, here is my commission info.

I currently have 10 slots open. I am offering art cards of various sizes (see the below pictures). You can get them as a sketch, inked, colored w/ with washi tape added!

As most artists you find online, I do have some rules:

- I reserve the right to turn down a commission at any time and I do not owe you a reason as to why

- Insane details cost extra

- No mechs

- The most important: Make sure you are familiar with the kind of art you are receiving. Do not message ANY artist and ask them to draw something that they clearly don't draw. That would just be silly, right? 

- If you are interested in commissioning me, comment below or send me a message on any of my social media accounts!





Comments